’’Emissions, Effluents, and Waste’’ EN10. NOx, SOx, and other significant air emissions by type.Edit
Include emissions of substances regulated under:
- local laws and regulations
- Stockholm POPs Convention (Annex A, B, and C) – persistent organic pollutants
- Rotterdam Convention on Prior Informed Consent (PIC)
- Helsinki, Sofia, and Geneva Protocols to the Convention on Long-Range Trans-boundary Air Pollution
- This is a definition of a probable architecture for an XBRL derived GRIXML data standard for the EN10 indicator.
- taken from the CraigVohra GRIXML v0.1 standard (launched Nov 1st 2005; Washington DC)
- This is designed to spark debate, about how best to architect the data standards for GRI based reporting.
<indicator name="EN10"> <dd>quantity</dd> <fid> <name>gasType</name> <dimension>gasType</dimension> <!-- ? --> </fid> </indicator>